Great North Run
Great North Run 2022
Thank you for choosing to run for St Teresa’s Hospice in the iconic Great North Run!
We have only 120 places available so please register early to guarantee your place in our team of dedicated runners hoping to raise in excess of £30,000 in aid of St Teresa’s Hospice.
To register your place, please complete and submit the form below (one runner per form). If you are planning to run as part of a team, please ask each person to register and contact us to let us know who is in your team.
Your St Teresa’s Hospice Great North Run package will include:
- Help from our team from day one
- A 16-week training plan to get you prepared
- Help with your fundraising, including a guide to setting up a JustGiving page, sponsor forms and other great ideas to help you reach your target
- Invitation to a pre-event party/open evening to allow you to see the work of the Hospice*
- Opportunity to have your bags taken to the finish line to collect from our team after the run
- Exclusive access to the St Teresa’s Hospice marquee at the finish line where we will have light refreshments and the opportunity for a well-earned massage from one of our wonderful physios*
- All we ask in return is that you raise at least £300 in sponsorship towards the work of St Teresa’s Hospice
* Subject to Covid-19 restrictions
St Teresa’s Hospice is an independent charity providing care and support to the people of South Durham and North Yorkshire. We do this via a range of core services available free of charge to support people with a life-limiting illness, and to support their direct carers, and other family members. The cost of our services is over £3m a year. The majority of our funding comes from our community, through charitable donations, fundraising events, organisations and businesses, our own shops, and legacies.
The funds that you raise will make a real difference to the people we care for.
Thank you and good luck!
If you have gained your own entry for Great North Run 2022 you do not need to complete this form. Please contact us on 01325 254321 to request a sponsor pack to raise money in aid of St Teresa’s Hospice.
For any enquiries please contact the Events Team on 01325 254321 or [email protected]
Your Great North Run 2022 entry fee is non-refundable. If for any reason you are no longer able to take part in Great North Run 2022 please contact us as soon as possible so that we can transfer your place.
Data Protection (GDPR). By submitting this form you give St Teresa’s Hospice explicit consent to process the personal data you have provided for the purposes of your Great North Run entry.
We’d also love to keep you up to date with our news, activities and how you can support us in future. You can update your communication preferences or opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time.
For more information contact us on 01325 254321 or email [email protected]
The organisers will be doing everything they can to keep you safe. Please visit www.greatrun.org/events/great-north-run/ regularly for more information over the coming weeks and months.
Like you, we will be monitoring the latest Covid-19 developments that might affect Great North Run. If restrictions prevent the organisers from staging the 2022 event as planned, all entries will be automatically transferred into the next staging of the event. We will keep you informed of any developments as soon as we hear them.