Information regarding referrals to Hospice services
We accept referrals from GP’s, District Nurses, Macmillan Nurses, Hospital Doctors & Nursing staff and any health care professionals. Relatives, friends or patients themselves can ring direct to discuss referral to all our services with a member of staff.
Referrals can be made for any of the following services:
- Inpatient admission (including planned respite care)
- Community Hospice (including Rapid Response, Hospice at Home, Home Care, Volunteer Visitor service)
- Outpatient appointments (including Lymphoedema Clinic and Complementary Therapies)
- Patient and Family Support (social work and counselling)
- Bereavement Care (adults and children)
For patient enquiries or referrals, contact our Medical Admin Team
on 01325 254321
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm.
St Teresa’s Hospice provides specialist palliative care for people with progressive, life limiting illnesses which may be malignant or non-malignant. We also support their families, carers and others close to them. Care is delivered by a multi-disciplinary team (doctors, nurses, counsellors, social workers and therapists), who have training in palliative care, which is their core specialty.
If you have any questions, please contact the Hospice on either the main phone number at 01325 254321 or send us an email.
We love to hear your feedback about our services. If you have anything you would like to let us know, please fill out the short form.