It costs over £3m each year to maintain our Hospice Services, and a large part of that comes from our fantastic fundraisers in the community.
You can help raise funds for the Hospice in a number of ways, we have a full calendar of events, you can do a challenge or you can hold your own fundraiser.
However you want to fundraise, we’ve got all the support you might need to help you. Whether you use one of our fundraising packs or want to do something of your own, we’re here to support and encourage you to make your fundraiser a great success.
If you’re stuck for ideas, we have some for you below!
- Fancy a challenge? We’ve got just the thing! (Link challenge page).
- Take part in an event and raise some sponsorship (link to events).
- Have a collection box in your shop, or a T-box at home for your loose change.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser for your Birthday.
- Host your own fundraiser like a bake sale or sponsored head shave.
- Sign up to Gift Aid – we can claim an additional 25% on all Gift Aided donations!
Your entry fee doesn’t provide care, but you can.
Did you know, your entry fee is what helps us to cover the cost of putting on an event, but monies raised is what really helps us to continue caring.
We hope you have fun while you are fundraising and if you have any questions please contact the Fundraising Team as we are always happy to help.
Thank you for your support of St Teresa’s Hospice! Email [email protected].